Friday, April 12, 2013

Color My Heart 38 and Deconstructed Sketch

Hi! Happy Friday. We are having a snow day here in Wisconsin. At least I don't have to go out in this blizzard. I chose some of the Chantilly colors for our color dare this week. Twilight, Pear, and Buttercup. I think this combo works really well. The sketch is from Deconstructing Jen. The sentiment is from the Chantilly zip strip.


I hope you'll come play with us this week at Color My Heart!

Deconstructed Sketch No. 97
Materials:
Cardstock: Twilight, Colonial White, Kraft
B&Ts: Chantilly
Stamps: Gnome Garden
Ink: Twilight
Other: Kraft Color Ready Borders, Twill Ribbon, Chantilly Level 2 Assortment,

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love how you separated all the elements - that has such a clean crisp look. I'm so glad you were able to join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the characters on your card--they look so playful and innocent. They match the sketch and the color scheme perfectly! Kraft suits this card well as a neutral companion. Yet another beautiful card you have shared with us! Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card - and wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the matting, Sarah. Chantilly truly is a versatile pack! Adorable little animals, and what a cute way to use the zip strip! Good luck with the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete