Friday, April 26, 2013

Another CASED card

The challenge at Pink Elephant this week is to choose a card and CASE it. I was looking at Mojo Monday and ColourQ and I found the perfect card. When I CASE cards, I like to see how close I can come using CTMH products. Here is my card:


Here is the original by LeAnne Pugliese:


What do you think?


Materials used:
Cardstock: Pear, White Daisy, Kraft, Smoothie
B&Ts: Chantilly, Flirty, Roxie, La Belle Vie
Stamps: A Bowwow
Ink: Smoothie
Other: Sunset Mini Medleys, Burlap Ribbon, white yarn from Red Heart (for the crocheted flower - not CTMH)

6 comments:

  1. Excellent CASE of LeAnne's card. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spot on CASE for sure! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a beautiful job Sarah! Love that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on LeAnne's card. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun interpretation of LeAnne's card, Sarah! So glad you played along with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete